2009. december 5., szombat

Weeks one through six

After that my weekends were always about some guy, my first victim was a friend of mine, he was the best friend of a classmate of mine. It turned out she was in love with him, I felt really bad after that, especially because it turned out he's gay.
Two weeks later I met a German medical student at a disco, he was okay for one night, but he wanted to see me again, stupid me, I gave him my cell-phone number, but when he wrote me a text message the next week I didn't respond, or pick up when he called. One night a with held number called, I decided to pick it up for once. It was him. I did the lamest thing imaginable: I pretended I was someone else adn didn't know who he was talking about, but how many wrong numbers speak English in a Mid-Eastern Hungarian town? Not many, it was obvious I was who he purposefully called, but instead of accepting the fact that I didn't want to meet him again he wrote a message saying he still did and added me as a friend on Facebook, it turned out he had no other friends there. Now that's sad. I ignored his request and he quit calling.
The weekend after that I had a different encounter.I had known this guy superficially for about 5 years already. I had a skateboard phase in ninth grade and met a lot of awesome people who also did extreme sports, he was one of them. He was a professional bmxer, one of the best in Hungary, and one of the hottest guys I had ever made out with. He had the works, a load of piercings, tatoos and a sweet smile. He could of been my first one night stand, but I played the hard to get card and he was "too drunk to fuck". We exchanged msn addresses, but it was a dumb idea. I now had a thing for him, I didn't get enough to forget about him, but chating with him was like catching a rabbit for diner, but naming him before eating him. I'm vegetarian by the way. I spent that week hunting him on msn and wondering what would happen if for some reason we would run into each other on the street. I put way to much energy into thinking about him, because I actually didn't have what to think about, I didn't know him at all. I what if'd for days before realizing it was a pointless.
On Friday night, a few of my classmates and my younger sister came over to pregame. We decided to go dancing, but I never got that far. I stumbled into a friend of a friend at the bar we stopped at on the way there, a few of us went on to the disco, but my sister and I stayed. He was a super sweet guy who had just gotten out of a relationship that lasted for over 4 years. We I drink I become an encourager, trying to make people feel better about themselves with the purpose of getting them to kiss me. It had worked 2 out 2 times so far, we ended up making out for about an hour. He felt familiar, it was like I had always known him, but I did not make the mistake of holding his hand, because that would've meant a second date, no, our night was completely platonic.
I am getting desperate, I've been having these flu-like symptoms on account of sex deprivation, my limbs will hurt and I'll get cranky. How am I going to get out of this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése